Ms. Elaine Cedillo, (outmost left) during last year’s opening of the IoT Summit Philippines together with Ms. Emmylou Delfin of DOST-ICTO, Ms. Dara EverJuan of PLDT Innolab and Mike Tagorda of Millennia Suites
|IoT Summit Conference with distinguish speakers experts in their field|
- Clearing the Hurdles of IoT adaptation
- Smart Technology for Smart Cities
- Benefit of IoT in the consumer appliance space
- Smart Banking
- Industrial IoT
- Agriculture IoT
- Emerging trends in Healthcare
- Enterprise IoT
- Security of Things in IoT
- The role of AR and VR to the developers
- Cloud computing
- Big data and a lot more
- Business executives and technology managers need to comprehend the benefits of updated technology and open their minds to the possibilities of IoT for their organization.
- Introduce the IoT ecosystem consisting of hardware, software and cloud providers.
- Drive revenue opportunities and solving business problems across multiple industries and in nearly all business functional areas
- Unleash the power of IoT through cloud, big data and analytics
- For technology and business decision makers to evaluate IoT and its impact on their businesses
- To prepare the Tech and Start up community for 2020, where most devices will be connected to the internet and expected to exceed 40 Billion and we want to get started
- Train and educate the students and professionals through IoT Bootcamp and Hardware Challenge
- Raise the profile of the Philippines among Southeast Asia as a country that is ready for the Internet of Things
IoT Summit Philippines will have some interactive activities that everyone can enjoy to understand more about Internet of things applications and solutions.
- Robotics for Kids and Adults
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- 4D technology
- IoT Hackathon
- Hebocon Challenge
An example of a Crappy Robot during Hebocon. Photo courtesy of engadget.