- Dr. David Heber, chairman of the Herbalife Nutrition Institute and Nutrition Advisory Board. A leading expert in the field of nutrition, named as one of “The World’s Most Influential Scientific Minds” by Thomson Reuters in 2014 and repeatedly included in “The Best Doctors in America”.
- Dr. Chin-Kun Wang, an expert in metabolism and nutrition, with a focus on the clinical evaluation of nutritional supplements, nutraceuticals, functional foods and herbs. He was awarded the National Award of Biomedicine in Taiwan in 2008 for his contribution to medical education.
- Dr. Julian Alvarez Garcia, a specialist in sports medicine and sports physiology who has advised professional teams, national teams and individual athletes on a range of disciplines including weightlifting, triathlons, mountain biking, football and basketball.
- Dr. Darren Burgess, an expert in sports science and nutrition who has authored papers in multiple peer review journals. He is also the current Head of High Performance at Port Adelaide Football (AFL) Club, and the former Head of Fitness and Conditioning at Liverpool Football Club.
- Dr. Nataniel Viuniski, an expert in pediatrics and nutrition who has authored “Childhood Obesity – A Practical Guide”. He is also currently an advisor to Brazil's Health and Education Ministry for Childhood Obesity.
- Dr. Francis Gregory Samonte, one of the Philippines’ premier experts in pediatric neurology, and the first Filipino appointed to the NAB. He was a recipient of the Chairman’s Achievement Award from the University of Louisville, Kentucky’s Department of Pediatrics.
1Herbalife’s Nutrition At Work Survey was conducted in March 2016, with 5,500 respondents aged 18 and above, from Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.