Sep 16, 2019
I admit, I am guilty when it comes to being OC about how I smell. I take EXTRA EFFORT to smell good all the time especially when I am out covering media events, hosting celebrations and even during meetings.
If you’re gonna check what’s in my purse/handbag you’ll see that I have a body mist, a bottle of perfume, perfumed hand lotion and perfume oil. Yeah, I am kinda obsessed in always smelling good, but do I need all those products? Of course, I DON’T!!! Because, I am already happy and contented with PERFUME DESSERT!
PERFUME DESSERT is an amazing ‘pure’ perfume in cute bottles that has genuine perfume oils! The variants they have smell so good and I love them all!
Why I Love Perfume Dessert
1. Premium Quality. Each perfume dessert scent is carefully formulated with the best ingredients that is 20 to 30% made from concentrated perfume oils. Categorized as an eau de parfum, Perfume Dessert is quality made in UK under strict standards. No fakes here- no imitations! Guaranteed made from United Kingdom!
2. Fragrance That Last. Because, Perfume Dessert is made from finest ingredients and under strict manufacturing standards, I am sure what I am using and wearing on my body is of premium quality. An eau de parfum of this caliber, provides me a sweet scent that last throughout my busy day.
3. Feel Good Instantly. What else does a good perfume can do for me? It instantly uplifts my spirits! Sweet smelling perfumes such as Perfume Dessert has the power of pheromones. Which means that it naturally makes me feel attractive and pleasant to everyone. With the kind of work that I am in, perfume dessert perfumes are a necessity when it comes to smelling great even at the most challenging situations.
4. Affordable Expensive Perfume Scents. Surprisingly, Perfume Dessert products are very cheap considering the premium quality it offers. Gone are my days of spending much just to smell sweet and good. I am glad to announce that each bottle of perfume dessert is only 280 pesos.
5. Beautifully Packaged. Another thing that I love about Perfume Dessert is how they innovatively packaged each bottle. Aesthetically speaking, the tubular box that contains the perfume dessert bottle is very appealing and the way it was bottled is very elegant but behind the art there is science. Yes! The 30ml bottle of perfume dessert is crimped retaining its original quality while protecting it from diffusing and leakage. Concentrated perfumes like Perfume Dessert is sensitive to humidity change as well as temperatures. The bottle is designed to safely preserve the fragrance and using a glass bottle is ideal for real perfumes. The clever tube box packaging provides another level of protection in maintaining the quality of the perfume and keeping it safe for breakage and spoilage. And it is perfect as gifts because of its elegant appeal.
My Fave Scents: Perfume Dessert Review
Since my last stash of perfume dessert bottles were all consumed, I decided to try new scents and grab a hold on my all-time faves too.
My go to perfume dessert scents are PD Cotton Candy and PD Raspberry Smoothie. I love the sweet smell of raspberry that engulfs me with feeling of sweet seduction. Same level of sweetness from cotton candy makes me feel so girly and youthful! Sweet and yet very empowering for a woman like me.
I also have a thing with Pina Colada even if it is marketed for men but hell no- I love the gentle masculine scent on me that’s quite invigorating. While the Black Raspberry Vanilla Ice Cream scent is perfect for an intimate dinner date. The Peach Bourbon smells yummilicious on me and this is the scent for me when I got out and party.
The key things I love about Perfume Dessert are the scents they carry are unique, quality made from genuine imported perfume oils from London. It last longer and stays fresh just like the moment I sprayed it on. The fact that perfume dessert product line is affordable, I could have the scents that will match my mood no matter what it is- wow!
Should you buy it? YES, please indulge in the gourmand perfumery line of PERFUME DESSERT. Be yummilcious all day and make a statement that leaves everyone breathless! Sweet!
Learn more about smelling sweet by following:
Sep 10, 2019
PISTA NG PELIKULA is the perfect avenue to celebrate the wonderful 100 years of Philippine Cinema. It will showcase meaningful movies which include the only Visayan entry “PAGBALIK” (The Return).
Pagbalik tackles the hardships of being an OFW and the challenges of returning home. Many for sure would be able to relate to this story and can easily find empathy from the characters in this film.
Starring Gloria Sevilla, Vince Ranillo, Suzette Ranillo, and Alora Sasam, PAGBALIK depicts the reality of handling relationships among family and the responsibilities that go along with it. As Filipinos, we have strong reverence towards our parents which shows strong family ties. No doubt that Gloria Sevilla which plays as the elderly stubborn mother to an OFW Suzette Ranillo, becomes the focal of the movie and with her natural acting ability audience will be treated to a thought provoking and moving movie experience like no other.
The Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino (PPP) is a week-long celebration of Philippine Cinema where new quality genre Filipino films are screened for one (1) week in all regular cinemas nationwide. No foreign film will be screened during PPP except in specialty cinemas to give the opportunity for the whole country to celebrate its own local films. This event is organized by the Film Development Council of the Philippines in partnership with the National Cinema Association of the Philippines.
In the last two years, PPP has created a culture of support from the audience and FDCP intends to continue this tradition to continuously engage moviegoers nationwide to patronize local films.
Release date: September 13, 2019, an official Pista ng Pelikula Entry, Sandaan Showcase
Directed by: Hubert Tibi and Maria Ranillo
Cast: Gloria Sevilla, Vince Ranillo, Suzette Ranillo, and Alora Sasam
Production Companies: Nuances Entertainment Productions and PRO.PRO, released thru Solar Pictures, Inc.
Genre: Family Drama
MTRCB Rating: G (General Audience, all ages admitted)
Running Time: 1HR 33MINS (including hardlock of 5-minute shortfilm “Kanlungan”)
Rica (50s), after working abroad, comes home to stay with Choleng (85), her ageing mother, until she finds new work. She learns what her mother has done all the years when she was working abroad.
Rica (50s), after working abroad comes home to stay with her ageing mother until she finds new work. She is disappointed to discover that all past years of sending money to the Philippines to repair their old home amounted to nothing. It looks the same way as she left it years ago. Her son, Vincent (18), is finishing college and needs to focus on his studies so Rica takes over to be a caregiver to her mom, Choleng (85).
Taking care of her stubborn elderly mother is a nightmare. She never thought that it can be so difficult. Choleng complains about everything and treats Rica like a child which she really despised. Afternoons are spent on prayer meetings and evenings on more praying. Rica realizes that her mother's difficult behavior is caused by her impaired hearing. With the help of their prayer meeting group they pitched in to buy her a hearing aid that she refuses to use. It reaches a point that Rica and Choleng start fighting. Rica blames her mother for her futile sacrifice of working abroad. Rica decides to accept an offer to work abroad again. Choleng requests for her not to leave anymore. Rica thinks otherwise. In the end, Rica learns what Choleng has done all the years that she was working abroad.
Pagbalik is one of the official entries for Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino 2019. It is the only Visayan entry to this year's festival.
OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE:
I admit, I am guilty when it comes to being OC about how I smell. I take EXTRA EFFORT to smell good all the time especially when I am out...
Shopping just got bigger at the SM City Fairview Parkway! No doubt that when it comes to shopping, dining and fun experiences S...
We all learned in our elementary science that the skin is the largest organ in our body. Aside from mechanical support that the ski...